Door County Cottages
Visiting Door County to enjoy the scenery and get away from the bustle? Our selection of rustic cottages with vintage decor give you space and privacy to relax near the bay. Registered cottage guests have access to all of Rowleys Bay Resort’s guest amenities including free WIFI at the lodge, pool area, game room, fitness center, trail system, communal fire pit, and sports courts.
- Each cottage has a strict maximum occupancy limit which includes all guests (including children and infants). Ask us about rooms for additional guests!
- There is no daily housekeeping service in cottages. Replacement linens may be bagged and exchanged at the front desk; additional amenities are available at the desk.
- All rental units are smoke-free and pet-free.
- No additional cleaning fees! Your daily rate (plus applicable taxes) includes it all.
- Minimum night stays apply and vary based on dates. Cottages available May through October.
- Click the map to see where units are in relationship to each other.
What should you bring to best enjoy your stay?
Download this handy list!
More things to know:
- Your cottage rental comes with two complimentary bundles of locally sourced firewood. Additional firewood may be purchased at the front desk.
- Cottages do not have air conditioning. Each house has box fans for guest use.
- Each cottage has an outdoor charcoal grill. Please bring your own grill supplies.
- Each cottage has a small kitchen that comes with standard utensils and cookware. If you want something specific, please plan to bring it. Learn more here. Each cottage contains at least a refrigerator, microwave, range/oven, toaster, and coffee maker.
Our cottages are very popular and often rent far in advance. Book early to make sure you get the unit of your choice!