A waterfront cottage for six! This lakefront unit has a large grass area and lots of room for parking and playing outside. A picnic table and charcoal grill lets you enjoy your favorite burgers or local catch. Inside you’ll find a full kitchen with refrigerator, range top, double oven, microwave, toaster, and coffee maker. Seating for six in the dining area overlooks the water and large windows let light into the living room that features a wood burning fireplace and TV (no cable).
In addition to the privacy of this cottage, guests have access to all the amenities at Rowleys Bay Resort and the serenity Northern Door County has to offer.
Follow us on Instagram and check our STORIES to see when we have availability and special offers!
This Cottage includes:
* One queen bedroom
* One bedroom with two twin beds
* Pull-out sleeper sofa in living room
* Bathroom with shower stall
* Flatscreen tv with DVD player (NO CABLE TV)
* Heating system including wood fireplace
* Two complimentary bundles of wood available at front desk
* Box fans (cottage does not have AC)
* Refrigerator, oven/stove; kitchen sink
* Microwave, coffee maker, toaster
* Dining table and chairs for max occupancy
* Basic dishes, utensils, and cookware
* Outdoor seating; charcoal grill
* Complimentary morning coffee in lodge common area
* Free WIFI access available throughout lodge
** “What should I bring to prepare for my cottage stay?”
– Standard rates based on strict six person occupancy
– Children are included in occupancy; no rollaways
– Smoke-free and pet-free
– Minimum three night stay
– Available May through October
Read more about these additional on-site amenities.
All our units are pet-free and smoke-free. Please note the cottages do not have AC. WIFI is accessible in the public areas at the lodge.
We are so excited about your upcoming stay! Here are some tips to help you make your reservation:
Please note our reservation, cancellation, and payment policies before booking and remember we are pet-free and smoke-free.
You can book online here. Look for “Cottage C” after selecting your dates.
A minimum night stay of two to four nights will apply. One night stays are not available in cottages.
Still have questions? We’re happy to help! Give us a call and a reservation specialist will help you find the perfect room.