Need room for two couples or a small family? This lakefront cottage has two rooms, each with a queen bed, and open living area with couch and flatscreen TV (cable and dvd player). The kitchen features a refrigerator, rangetop/oven, toaster, coffee maker, and microwave. A screen porch facing the bay has seating for all, and the generous yard has its own charcoal grill, fire pit, and boardwalk to the water.
Just across the street from Rowleys Bay Resort, it’s close to the resort amenities and all your favorite watersports.
Scroll down to see an availability calendar.
Follow us on Instagram and check our STORIES to see when we have availability and special offers!
This Cottage includes:
* Two bedrooms, each with a queen bed
* Bathroom with shower stall
* Flatscreen tv with 24 channels of satellite cable
* Baseboard heating; outdoor fire pit
* Two complimentary bundles of wood available at front desk
* Box fans (cottage does not have AC)
* Refrigerator, oven/stove; kitchen sink
* Microwave, coffee maker, toaster
* Dining table and chairs for max occupancy
* Basic dishes, utensils, and cookware
* Outdoor seating; charcoal grill
* Complimentary morning coffee in lodge common area
* Free WIFI access available throughout lodge
** “What should I bring to prepare for my cottage stay?”
– Standard rates based on strict four person occupancy
– Children are included in occupancy; no rollaways
– Smoke-free and pet-free
– Minimum three night stay
– Available May through October
Read more about these additional on-site amenities.
All our units are pet-free and smoke-free. Please note the cottages do not have AC. WIFI is accessible in the public areas at the lodge.
Please note our reservation, cancellation, and payment policies before booking and remember we are pet-free and smoke-free.
You can book online here. Look for “Cottage D” after selecting your dates.
A minimum night stay of two to four nights will apply. One night stays are not available in cottages.
Still have questions? We’re happy to help! Give us a call and a reservation specialist will help you find the perfect room.