Where else can you say you went to a film fest for Valentine’s Day, without it costing a bajillion dollars? Why Door County of course!
Buy your tickets online in advance, and for just $15 enjoy your Friday evening and Saturday afternoon with freelance filmographers from all over the world. Plus a few added treats from amazing local vendors. None of that boring stuff – snuggle up with your sweetheart and watch art come alive.
Who knows? Maybe one of the films will go viral, and then you can say you saw it first!
We’re a proud sponsor!
Staying the weekend? At Rowleys Bay Resort, hang with us for two nights, and the third night is free! Call our front desk for details, open Monday-Saturday, 10-3, 920-854-2385.
What else is going on this weekend?
- Still going on – Celebrating Winter on Washington Island – Ice Party Feb. 15, Island Players “Love Letters” on Feb. 14 – a dinner theater, and Lions Club sponsored lunch at Nelsen’s Hall on Feb. 16 followed by bingo. (We’re the hotel closest the ferry!)
- Davina & The Vagabonds and Hot Club of Cowtown – The Finest Hour at the Door County Auditorium
- Peninsula Music Festival February Festival at Shepherd of the Bay in Ellison Bay
- The Community’s Garden fundraiser, music at the beautiful Kress Pavilion
Plus! Rowleys Bay Resort staff-favorite restaurants are open in northern Door!
- Base Camp Door County coffee and eatery, open Friday-Monday
- Hügel Haus for weekend breakfast and brunch
- Mink River Basin for always
- Next weekend: Third weekend of Peninsula Music Festival February Festival at Shepherd of the Bay in Ellison Bay
- Winter Program Student Exhibit at The Clearing. Find out why artists of all mediums use Door County as their muse.
- Cornhole!! Fundraising tournament at the Sister Bay Fire Hall, March 7th
- Chili for Climate Change at The Brewery