Door County Vacation Homes
Want more ROOM during your visit to Door County? Try one of our unique vacation homes.
Looking for a stay over the winter of 2019-2020? Yes! Many of these are available!
How do the vacation home rentals work?
- Each house is privately owned and has its own unique amenities. Rowleys Bay Resort manages your reservation experience through our front desk.
- Registered guests of these houses have access to all of Rowleys Bay Resort’s guest amenities including free WIFI at the lodge, pool area, game room, fitness center, trail system, communal fire pit, and sports courts.
- Each house has a maximum occupancy limit set by the owner. These limits are strictly enforced and include all guests (including children and infants). Ask us about rooms for additional guests!
- All rental units are smoke-free and pet-free.
- No additional cleaning fees! Your daily rate (plus applicable taxes) includes it all.
- Minimum night stays apply and vary based on season.
Ready to get started? Choose the house that fits your occupancy needs:
More things to know
- If your house has a wood-burning fireplace, your rental comes with two complimentary bundles of locally sourced firewood. From Labor Day to Memorial Day these are delivered. In the summer they can be picked up at the front desk. Additional firewood may be purchased at the front desk.
- Outdoor fires are NOT allowed in rentals #6-28 due to local ordinance.
- Houses do not have air conditioning. Each house has box fans for guest use.
- Each house has an outdoor charcoal grill. Please bring your own grill supplies.
- Each house has a pack-n-play and high chair for guest use.
- Each house has a full kitchen that comes with standard utensils and cookware. If you want something specific, please plan to bring it. Learn more here. Each house contains at least a refrigerator, microwave, range/oven, toaster, and coffee maker. All except 18 have a dishwasher.
- There is no daily housekeeping service in houses. Replacement linens may be bagged and exchanged at the front desk; additional amenities are available at the desk.
- Unless stated, houses do not have WIFI or washers/dryers. Registered guests may use the WIFI and coin-operated laundry at the lodge. Our vacation homes are very popular and rent far in advance. Book early to make sure you get the house of your choice!