In the late winter and early spring, Northern Door County is quiet…but not closed! Whether you’re up to enjoy snowshoeing or cross country skiing at one of our nearby parks, or just getting away from home for a few days, Rowleys Bay Resort has lodging available for your mini getaway.
This January 1st through April 30th, stay with us for two nights, and the third night is free! Our Woodside and Lakeside rooms each have two queen beds, comfortable sitting areas, 24 channels of cable channels, and high-speed wifi for your relaxation and winter sports recuperation. Starting at just $74 per night plus tax, this makes visiting Door County an affordable treat you’re sure to want to take advantage of.
With Newport State Park a short drive around the Mink River Estuary, and wooded trails right in our backyard, both mild and brisk walks are just moments away. Into the indoors? Our lobby features a fireplace and plenty of cozy reading space. Shops, restaurants, and public spaces around Door County are open year-round, so there’s always something new to explore. The best part? No lines!
Want to wait until it gets closer to date to book? No problem! Simply give us a call between 9 AM – 5 PM each day to book your stay. Visit our website and the Door County Visitor Bureau for more winter activity ideas. (Desk hours limited over holidays through 1/5/20.)
Want to book now? Go ahead and give us a call!
Things to know:
– this package is for a Woodside or Lakeside room at Rowleys Bay Resort with an arrival date of 1/1/20-4/30/20.
– the on-site restaurant, bakery, and pub are closed…but!
– fresh frozen bakery is available for sale during open front desk hours!
– complimentary coffee, tea, cocoa, and cider are available in the lobby for guests
– if the weather is blustery, enjoy the fireplace in our lobby.
– the pool and hot tub are closed for the winter; the fitness center, game room, library, and trails are all OPEN to guests
– learn more about our reservation and cancellation policies.