Now that Thanksgiving feasts are dwindling, naps are being enjoyed, and shopping is gearing up, it’s time to think about Santa!
Capture the Spirit in Sister Bay with photos with Santa and his reindeer, a special holiday lighting event, and storytime and crafts at the library, all starting at 3:00 PM on Friday, November 29th. On Saturday there’s cookie decorating at the fire hall, and all weekend long there’s a special holiday arts fair with lunch available for purchase. Visit the website for more details, and enjoy the weekend!
While the kids are entertained, think about all the fabulous local shopping you can fit in, including the SOFTEST cozy embroidered sweatshirts from Rowleys Bay Resort and fresh frozen pecan rolls from Grandma’s Swedish Bakery. Front desk open 10-2 Friday and Saturday!
Visiting us next weekend?
- Baileys Harbor Holiday Fair by Door County North Rotary: Saturday, December 7th
- Harbor Holiday Parade & Tree Lighting: Saturday, December 7th
- Ellison Bay Service Club Holiday Dinner: Thursday, December 19th
- 3rd Annual New Years Eve Cherry Drop in Sister Bay: Tuesday, December 31st
- First Day Hikes at Newport and Peninsula State Parks